Authorize.Net Secure Payment Gateway
Authorize.Net enables you to effortlessly process payments through your shopping cart, telephone, or at the point of sale.
Since 1996, Authorize.Net has been a leading provider of payment gateway services, managing the submission of billions of transactions to the processing networks on behalf of merchant customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway is available 24/7 for processing transactions. We also offer a number of value-adding services to assist merchants in managing their businesses and protecting themselves from fraud. Additionally, the free, Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal can be added to a merchant's Web site to help build consumer confidence.
Get Started Right Now!
Auth.Net is Recognized Worldwide as the Leading eCommerce Payment Gateway
- Rely on a solid history of providing a secure, state-of-the-art, easy to use payment gateway
- Authorize.Net’s outstanding worldwide reputation adds value to your website and your brand
- Display the complimentary Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal on your website to boost shopper confidence and increase the credibility of your website.
Accept payments through your website’s shopping cart.
Authorize.Net provides a secure, PCI Compliant, merchant-friendly payment gateway to work in unison with your website.
- Authorize.Net links seamlessly to over 100 certified shopping cart software products. This provides you greater ease-of-integration, and allows you to spend time taking payments rather than searching for compatible ecommerce software.
- Accept Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover® and electronic checks.
- Customize your Auth.Net payment page based on the integration method you choose.
Accept payments without a credit card device,
with the Authorize.Net Virtual Terminal
The Authorize.Net Virtual Terminal enables merchants to submit transactions manually via a secure Web browser using the Virtual Terminal or Batch Upload tool. This feature is ideal for merchants that service mail or telephone orders. Virtual Terminal and Batch Upload are included with every Authorize.Net Payment Gateway account.
- Easy to Use - Authorize.Net merchants access the Virtual Terminal through the Web-based Merchant Interface. Transactions are immediately submitted for authorization and settlement each day.
- Unlimited Users - A single payment gateway account allows multiple users across a merchant's network or call center.
- Stability and Reliability - The Authorize.Net platform rivals those of the largest e-commerce, trading, and portal Web sites. Our system handles millions of transactions every month, and is continuously monitored for performance.
- Industry-Leading Security - Customers can be confident that their data is secure. Authorize.Net protects sensitive customer information using the highest levels of encryption and security protocols available in the industry.
Virtual Point of Sale
Authorize.Net's Virtual Point of Sale (VPOS) turns any Internet-connected computer into a point-of-sale (POS) terminal with the simple addition of an inexpensive USB HID swipe card reader. VPOS is an easy-to-implement and easy-to-use, low-cost solution for merchants of any size.
- Inexpensive - Merchants utilize their existing computer, printer and Internet connection. They simply add an inexpensive swipe card reader.
- Quick Setup - Our browser-based, hosted solution is enabled via a simple plug-in.
- Risk Management - Sensitive data is stored in the Authorize.Net PCI Compliant data center, never on your merchants' computers.
- Secure - Unlike other solutions, VPOS maintains a locked connection between the card reader and browser. Sensitive data is encrypted and transmitted securely using 128 bit SSL.
- Fast Checkout Times - Speeds up checkout lines and improves customer satisfaction by authorizing credit card transactions in as little as three seconds.
- Controlled Account Access - Multi user accounts enhance security by restricting access to VPOS based on user permissions.
Authorize.Net provides an exclusive, fully integrated electronic check payment method, eCheck.Net. Using eCheck.Net, merchants can accept and process payments from consumer and corporate bank accounts directly from their Web site or through the Authorize.Net Virtual Terminal. By accepting electronic checks, you expand the payment options available to new and existing customers, enhancing customer loyalty and potentially increasing sales.
- Lower Fees - Lower rates than credit cards or PayPal.
- Fully Integrated Solution - No third-party integration required–implementing eCheck.Net is easy for merchants already using the Authorize.Net Payment Gateway.
- More Efficient - eCheck.Net does everything online, eliminating the cost and inconvenience of manually processing paper checks and waiting for checks in the mail.
- Integrated Reporting - Provides a combined view of all eCheck.Net and credit card payment transactions. Reconcile payment and billing activity using online reports and statements.
- Ship Product Sooner - Improved up-front transaction validation that returns the status of transactions faster.
- Security - Authorize.Net uses the latest 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
Automated Recurring Billing (ARB)
Authorize.Net Automated Recurring Billing (ARB) is a convenient and easy-to-use tool for managing recurring transactions. Merchants can take advantage of ARB's flexible features to enhance customer service and build customer loyalty, while reducing authorization declines and overall administrative costs. Simply create a subscription that includes the customer's payment information; billing amount, interval, and duration. ARB does the rest, generating the subsequent recurring transactions based on the set schedule.
- Improve Billing Efficiency - ARB provides multiple methods for creating subscriptions as well as flexible rebilling options.
- Save Time - Once a recurring transaction is activated there is no additional labor involved through the life of the subscription.
- Improve Security - Eliminates the need to store sensitive data on computer systems, reducing the risk of compromised customer information.
- Enhance Loyalty - ARB enables merchants to provide customers with an on-time, no-hassle billing plan using either a credit card or our exclusive electronic check service, eCheck.Net®.
- Reduce Costs - ARB eliminates many of the costs associated with manual billing. Unlike competing products, ARB has no additional per-transaction fee. Merchants may qualify for interchange rate discounts, depending on their processing network and business category. ARB merchants may also qualify for discounts on eCheck.Net transactions.
Advanced Fraud Detection Suite™ (AFDS)
The Authorize.Net Advanced Fraud Detection Suite (AFDS) is a set of customizable, rules-based filters and tools that identify, manage and prevent suspicious and potentially costly fraudulent transactions. You can customize AFDS filters and tools to match your business needs and control how suspicious transactions are handled, including the ability to approve, decline or hold transactions for manual review.
Credit card fraud exposes Web merchants to potentially significant and ongoing costs. AFDS includes multiple filters and tools that work together to evaluate transactions for indicators of fraud. Their combined logic provides a powerful and highly effective defense against fraudulent transactions. Here's how Advanced Fraud Detection Suite can help:
- Reduce Costs - Minimize and prevent authorization and chargeback fees as well as possible inventory loss resulting from fraudulent transactions.
- Protect Profits - Maximize legitimate transactions, rather than refusing business due to a fear of potential fraud.
- Maximize Flexibility - Customize filter settings according to your unique business needs.
- Improve Intelligence - Restrict transaction activity from specific Internet Protocol (IP) addresses using powerful IP tools.
- Easy to use - A setup wizard guides you through the configuration process.
Customer Information Manager (CIM)
The Authorize.Net Customer Information Manager (CIM) allows your merchants to store sensitive payment information on our secure servers, simplifying payments for returning shoppers and recurring transactions. It can also help your merchants comply with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard, since customer data is no longer stored locally.
CIM is an ideal tool for businesses that need to securely save customer data and provide convenience for their customers.
- Process Recurring Transactions - Bill customers different amounts or on different days each month. (e.g. utility companies).
- Process Usage Charges - Bill customers only when the service is used. (e.g. pay-as-you-go cell phones).
- Simplify PCI Compliance - Merchants are concerned with PCI compliance and protecting their customers' confidential information.
- Store Customer Data - Merchants want to provide returning customers with the convenience of not having to re-enter personal data every time they visit the merchant's Web site.
- Provide Payment Flexibility - Customers can store multiple payment methods for repeat purchases.
- Save Multiple Shipping Locations - Customers can also save multiple shipping locations.