E-Commerce Credit Card Processing
Activate an E-commerce shopping cart or online internet
virtual terminal with us
Credit card processing, online payments, and virtual terminal processing can grow your business fast!
If you are a business owner serious about growing your company’s credit card processing revenue and market share, you need to have an online e-commerce internet presence.
Let our Online Processing Solutions reach out through the Web and drive more profits into your company! Our credit card processing for websites is priced at a low cost to give you financial tools to win business. Please phone us at 1-877-456-9747 to learn more about our professional recommendations in detail. Some of the E-commerce gateways, virtual terminals, and shopping carts we support are listed below.
Get Started Right Now!
Facts about E-commerce
Just look at the U.S. Census Bureau report released on May 27th, 2010 Retailers’ e-commerce sales account for $142 billion in sales in 2008. Manufacturers led all industry sectors, with e-commerce accounting for $2,154 billion of total shipments - up substantially for the seventh straight year.
- The number of internet devices in 1984 was 1,000
- The number of internet devices in 1992 was 1,000,000
- The number of internet devices in 2008 was 1,000,000,000
Authorize.net Payment Gateway Account & Features
We are proud to offer online payments through our partner, Authorize.Net®, a leading provider of payment gateway services since 1996. Authorize.Net manages the complex routing of transaction data from your business to the credit card and electronic check payment processing networks, ensuring secure and reliable deposit of funds into your merchant account.
- Accept online payments via your website.
- Enter telephone and mail orders through the included Virtual Terminal.
- Online Knowledge Base
- Free support via telephone, chat, and email five days a week.
- Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover® and electronic checks.
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard compliant.
- Customers pay on your website or on a custom Authorize.Net payment page, based on the integration method you choose.
- You never need to store sensitive data on your computer – Authorize.Net safeguards it in their secure data center.
- Automated deposit into your merchant bank account, typically within two business days.
- Standard features, as well as optional Advanced Fraud Detection Suite™ (AFDS), help you recognize suspicious transactions.
- Log into your secure account for real-time reports showing transaction history and balances.
- Bill a repeat customer without storing their payment information or asking for it again. Optional Automated Recurring Billing™ (ARB) is also available.
Global Gateway Virtual Terminal
First Data Global Gateway Demo
Learn more about the First Data Global Gateway with the product overview demo.
First Data Global Gateway Virtual Terminal eLearning Demo
eLearning demonstration on how to use the First Data Global Gateway Virtual Terminal.